Context is currently hiring to
fill a number of permanent positions within the organisation. Vacancies exist in various
disciplines across our London, Cheltenham, Bad Nauheim, Essen, Melbourne and Brisbane offices.
- Pre-Sales Security Consultant, Sales, London
- Senior Security Consultant, Assurance, UK
- Lead Security Consultant, Assurance, UK
- Trainee Security Consultant, Assurance, UK - *NEW* Recruiting now for Autumn 2015!
- Senior Security Consultant, Assurance, Germany
- Lead Security, Consultant, Assurance, Germany
- Trainee Security Consultant, Assurance, Germany
- Developer, Research, multiple locations
- Researcher (VR/RE), multiple locations
- Lead Intelligence Analyst, Response, Cheltenham
- Response department, multiple roles
- Business Development Manager, Sales, London
- Business Development Manager, Sales, Germany
- Graduate Telemarketing Executive, Sales, London
We offer an internship programme which launches each Summer and provides successful candidates with the opportunity to gain first-hand, practical experience in information security consulting. Through this scheme we aim to engage early on with the next generation of consultants, researchers and security experts. Offered placements will range from a minimum of 12 weeks to one year. Vacancies currently exist in our London, Cheltenham and Essen offices.
Exploit Your Potential. Apply your skills.
At Context, you will be working with some of the best in the industry, performing security consultancy of all types. We’re looking for people who are passionate about the technical and commercial side of security services and don’t want to stop learning. In return, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects, in a team with a structured training and development plan and a strong focus on technical excellence.Benefits and Rewards
In addition to competitive salaries, Context hosts a generous bonus scheme and a wide range of benefits unique to each office location.
Please refer to our Benefits page for full details.
How to Apply
Please send on a CV and covering letter to email@example.com clearly specifying which role you are applying for.
Similarly if you think you have the skill-set we’re looking for but there are no relevant vacancies at the moment, we’d still like to hear from you.
Please note: we have preferred supplier agreements in place with a number of recruitment agencies and are not seeking to expand upon this group.