The GDPR may require a significant rework of how companies store and use their data - regardless of whether they are located in- or outside of its jurisdiction.
In this Webinar, Jason Dewar will provide an overview of what businesses need to consider to ensure compliance with this latest regulation.
Jason will cover the following:
- Introduction to GDPR - the key points
- How these will affect your organisation
- Dispelling myths and scaremongering
- Easy wins - How to take the first steps towards compliance
- Demonstrable compliance
- Ongoing management
Who should attend?
This webinar will benefit:
- IT Security and compliance managers who recognise that GDPR presents some challenges to their organisations;
- Those who would like to see through the myriad scare stories put about by GDPR snake oil vendors
- Managers responsible for processing personal data within organisations (e.g. HR, Finance, Sales etc.) and who need further information on how GDPR affects them
- Those who would simply like to know more about GDPR
Jason Dewar has been Context's Standards & Compliance Manager and Data Protection Officer (DPO) for over 13 years and is responsible for attaining and upholding Context's numerous certifications and accreditations.
As a DPO and Principal Security consultant, Jason has recently been working with organisations to ensure they have an understanding of, and are able to comply with, the GDPR regulation and associated legislation coming into effect in May 2018.