As things are moving quickly, we will continue to closely monitor the coronavirus situation in coordination with public health authorities and local governments.
Despite the challenges we all face, we are committed to supporting our clients and delivering on work we are contracted to do and responding to new requests in order to minimise business impacts.
Protective measures we have already implemented include:
- All employees who can work from home have been asked to do so;
- Most of our offices are now closed. However, 2 physically separated skeleton staff teams are working in office providing genuinely critical client support;
- Self-quarantine for 14 days for any employees who have travelled internationally, or who feel unwell and show any symptoms or who live with a person who has symptoms;
- Restrictions on all non-essential travel;
- Avoidance of events or gatherings;
- Use of remote conference and communications where possible
As with many organisations, we are trying to reduce in-person meetings and travel, therefore the way in which we provide support may look different. Our teams are using virtual meeting tools when appropriate, and we are limiting non-essential travel in accordance with local government guidelines. We will continue to be available to you and your business via telephone, email and online wherever needed.
If you have any concerns regarding these actions or our ability to provide the level of service you would expect from Context, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will also make sure we will keep you updated with any changes as the situation evolves.