In order to minimise the impact of an attack, it is vital that the time between the attack occurring and detection is as short as possible, and the response must be rapid and thorough.
Context’s CIR accredited cyber incident response team has vast experience in handling complex, high profile and business critical investigations. Our team can assist your organisation to recognise a cyber-incident and then rapidly put in place a highly effective cyber security incident response plan to remediate the issue.
CREST Incident Response
Our team of CREST certified incident response experts provide:
- Senior level incident management advice & guidance
- Close relationships with the NCA and NCSC where a wider law enforcement or Government involvement will support goals of the investigation
- Deep technical skill and analytical experience to quickly, accurately assess and recommend response/ remediation activities
- Rapid provision and deployment of advanced tools for sophisticated cyber incident investigation
- Context holds discretion, integrity, efficiency and accuracy to be of utmost importance
Incident Response Investigation Support (IRIS) Service
Context’s IRIS Service offers rapid access to our experienced Incident Response consultants in the event of an attack, allowing triage and assessment of incidents and provision of advice in the shortest possible timeframe. The service is offered on a yearly retainer basis at different service levels, depending upon your requirements. It is a cost effective way to retain rapid access to an incident response capability, without the need to maintain a response team in-house.
Benefits of our IRIS service:
- 24/7 access to highly experienced incident response consultants
- Access to a dedicated IRIS telephone ‘hotline’ for incident reporting and triage purposes
- Cost effective structure to retain an effective incident response capability
- Guaranteed phone support and incident response service provision
- Guaranteed onsite response times
- Formal incident and analysis reporting
At the outset Context will commence the on-boarding process to ensure that we and your organisation are ready to hit the ground running and avoid any technical or logistical delays when a response is required.
Cyber Incident Response Training
Test your incident management process and plan with our cyber incident response scenarios.
Threat Hunting and Compromise Assessments
Find out whether an attacker is already on your systems with a cyber security compromise assessment.