Cyber risk management is all about being proactive and making sure that you are doing as much as you possibly can to prevent an attacker from gaining access to your systems and data, as well as reducing the impact of any successful breach.
Using our experience as industry leading technical experts and our bespoke Context risk model, we help clients to build demonstrably effective cyber risk management and defence strategies.
Cyber Security Maturity Assessment
Context will assess your organisation’s current state of maturity holistically across key cyber controls, providing you with a comprehensive maturity assessment and a tailored transformation roadmap to enhance your cyber security posture.
With GDPR coming into effect in early 2018, our team can also advise on all aspects of GDPR compliance, from data management and classification, to key control maturity assessments, creating a complete transformation roadmap tailored to your organisation.
We can also help with:
- Cyber Risk Management (Risk Identification, Risk Analysis, Risk Evaluation, Risk Control, Risk Monitoring & Review)
- Tailored Standards and Policy Development
- Planning and Management of Cyber Transformation Programmes including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
- Guided Procurement
- Vulnerability Reviews, Maturity Assessments and Compliance Audits
- Risk Reporting and Visualisation Tools
- Resilience (business continuity planning, cyber incident response management)