A monitoring capability provided by an effective Security Operations Centre (SOC) allows quick prevention, detection and response to malicious attacks. This helps to reduce both the impact and severity of an attack and speed up the return to business as usual.
How we can help
Whether you are a small company with no current SOC capability, or a large organisation with an experienced team, we can help to improve your monitoring capability. Our services include:
- Providing a complete ‘virtual SOC’
- Augmenting the skills of your in-house SOC with specialist skills
- Helping to bridge the gap while you build your own SOC
- Providing training in the complete range of SOC skills
- SOC maturity assessment and controls gap analysis
- Architect a detection technology stack
- Purple/blue teaming to help you understand where the gaps are in your SOC capability
SOC Maturity Assessments
At Context we have developed our own Security Operations Framework to investigate and carry out maturity assessments of an organisation’s cyber capabilities and competencies. The framework evaluates processes, technology, technical design, people and skills as well as implementation maturity. Results are presented in a maturity gap assessment report, along with opportunities to improve and how to get to a recommended target maturity level.
Our consultants have extensive real work experience running commercial SOC teams in a variety of organisations. They have a broad and deep understanding of enterprise IT, combined with specialist skills in malware analysis, forensics, incident management, threat hunting, threat intelligence and post incident analysis.
Context is also uniquely positioned to leverage our first hand experiences in the field to deliver true insights into what works and what doesn’t.