Cyber Security Strategy and Advisory
Cyber security is a real-world problem with a plethora of practical solutions, and underpinning all that should be a robust cyber strategy.
Context has worked with organisations both large and small, providing holistic and coherent cyber security solutions that take into account physical, social and technological aspects, in order to increase cyber resilience.
We can also help to refine and optimise an existing cyber security programme, provide advice on implementing robust, cost efficient cyber solutions that complement your organisation’s capabilities and planned investments.
Our preferred approach is to seamlessly integrate with your own security teams and to co-own your cyber challenges across the whole lifecycle of your security programme. Using our experience as industry leading technical experts, we help clients to build demonstrably effective Cyber Risk Management and Defence strategies.
How we can help:
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- CISO Advisory and ‘CISO as a Service’
- Information Governance & Cyber Strategy
- Cyber Risk Management (Risk Identification, Risk Analysis, Risk Evaluation, Risk Control, Risk Monitoring & Review)
- Tailored Standards and Policy Development
- Planning and Management of Cyber Transformation Programmes including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
- Guided Procurement
- Capability Development and Security Operations Delivery
- Awareness Briefings, Education, Training and Exercises
- Vulnerability Reviews, Maturity Assessments and Compliance Audits
- Programme, Project, Technical and Product Assurance
- Risk Reporting and Visualisation Tools
- Resilience (business continuity planning, cyber incident response, disaster recovery)