Who we are
We are Context Information Security Ltd. (Context), a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 3574635 and our registered address is Context Information Security, 11 Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us via our website, will be processed by us.
What do we do with your data?
We only collect identifiable personal data or information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by a visitor to our website, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. We receive limited identifiable information which can include the following:
- Name, title, company address, email address
- The device you use to access the website including information such as: your IP address, location, time, the browser you use, your operating system and the pages you visit.
- Typically, identifying information is collected to:
- Subscribe to our events
- Enquire for further information
- Interact with us on social media platforms (such as Facebook or Twitter)
- Distribute requested reference materials
Legal Basis for collecting your data
When you submit your data via our website forms we request consent from you to contact you regarding topics that may be of interest you. If you do not provide this consent then we are unable to process or store your data. Once you have provided consent you can withdraw this via our preference centre at any time.
If we have your information because we have been working with your organisation within the past two years then you may receive email communications from us from time to time under the legal basis of legitimate interest on items that we think may be relevant to you. You can opt out of these communications at any time.
Who we share your data with
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
Any information you submit via our website is processed through our email automation platform, or if you sign up to one of our webinars it is processed via the webinar platform.
Our website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
International data transfers and security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. If you believe your rights are being violated you can complain to the ICO in the UK, their full details can be found on their website here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
How long we hold your information
We will only hold your data for as long as it is relevant or as long as we have your consent to do so. We will routinely provide you with the opportunity to update your preferences or unsubscribe from us contacting you. If there is no contractual or legal reason for us to retain your data and you unsubscribe from us contacting you your data will be removed from our systems within the following 6 months.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation and / or you can request that we erase your data at any time, such requests should be submitted in writing to [email protected] You should expect a response within 1 month.
In certain circumstances you will have the following rights:
- right to access: the right to request certain information about, access to and copies of the personal information about you that we are holding (please note that you are entitled to request one copy of the personal information that we hold about you at no cost, but for any further copies, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee based on administration costs);
- right to rectification: the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- right to erasure: where the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent and the right to request that we delete or erase your personal information from our systems (however, this will not apply if we do not rely on your consent to carry out the processing or if we are required to hold on to the information for compliance with any legal obligation or if we require the information to establish or defend any legal claim);
- right to restriction of use of your information: the right to stop us from using your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it;
- right to data portability: the right to request that we return any information you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or that we send it directly to another company, where technically feasible; and
- right to object: the right to object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests or for marketing purposes
What happens if you don’t provide your information?
We would be unable to share our insights and guidance with you and we would not be able to inform you of our upcoming events or webinars. If you choose to disable cookies this is likely to affect the functionality of our and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cooking will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site.
Data Controller details
Our data controller and Data Protection Officer is Guy Lloyd, Contracts and Legal Advisor. You can contact him regarding your data at: [email protected] or calling +44(0)20 7537 7515. If you believe your rights are being violated you can complain to the ICO in the UK, their full details can be found on their website here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Where we got your information from
We only retain data provided by you via our website forms and we only use it for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection.