Context training services aim to improve organizational awareness both for technical and non-technical staff.
- Maximize employees’ security vigilance
- Introduce offensive hacking techniques for technical staff
- Better inform and educate staff to be aware of common threats and attack techniques
- Improve your organization’s overall security
OFFENSIVE HACKING TRAINING
Context offers a broad range of classroom based offensive hacking courses. These are delivered in conjunction with an online training platform that can be tailored to your organization's specific needs including superficially and by underlying technology. Our portfolio of courses includes everything from beginner to advanced level content and can accommodate periodic internal capture the flag (CTF) exercises.
CYBER SECURITY AWARENESS WORKSHOPS
People can often be the weakest link in a security program. Educating employees on cyber security is a crucial step in minimizing an organization’s attack surface. Context offers a range of cyber security employee awareness workshops that will assist in articulating the cyber threats facing your business and its staff. By giving staff an awareness of the cyber threat they face it means that they are more likely to report suspicious activity, resulting in actual incidents being detected and dealt with more quickly by your security teams; limiting the damage.
Benefits of our cyber security awareness training workshops:
- Educate staff on why their organization is a target for cyber-attacks (covering major cyber threat groupings, giving relevant and real examples)
- Educate staff on how attackers will seek to target them as a way to steal sensitive data or funds (covering areas such as: social engineering, social networks, passwords and e-mail attacks)
- Context’s staff can also cover technical training for your security team across our entire service portfolio, from web and mobile app testing to red team training.
Our end user awareness training can be tailored for specific sectors or roles, depending on the audience. This may be particularly useful for staff who work in departments deemed to be of high risk; for example, Senior Executives, Executive and Personal Assistants or those who work in finance or procurement roles.