WHAT IS INFRASTRUCTURE PENETRATION TESTING?
An infrastructure penetration test is a proven method of evaluating the security of your computing networks, infrastructure and application weaknesses by simulating a malicious attack.
One of Context Information Security’s core competencies has always been network penetration testing. As our organization has grown we have maintained our position as a market leader in the penetration testing market, and complement this ability with a team of security and risk experts.
OUR INFRASTRUCTURE PENETRATION TESTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Internal infrastructure penetration testing
- External infrastructure penetration testing
- Cloud and virtualization penetration testing
- Wireless security penetration testing
- Client side software penetration testing
- SCADA security penetration testing
- PCI DSS penetration testing
During a network infrastructure penetration test we combine both manual and automated techniques to identify weaknesses or vulnerabilities within the target infrastructure components, provide a profile of their security and give recommendations on how best any problems can be mitigated or eliminated.
This generally includes:
- Reconnaissance and network mapping to create a test plan
- Automated vulnerability scanning for identification of simple weaknesses
- Manual approach to discovering unique issues specific to the client's infrastructure
- Verification and exploitation of issues found
- Targeted application testing
Comprehensive reports are created, showing you exactly where your vulnerabilities are and how to secure your business against real attacks.
CONTEXT’S INFRASTRUCTURE PENETRATION TESTING ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Identify exploitable vulnerabilities within your infrastructure
- Check services, patch levels and configurations of your systems
- Eliminate false positives and focus on business risk of identified vulnerabilities
- Go beyond automated scanning to deep dive into manual exploitation techniques