WHAT IS ACTIVE DIRECTORY TESTING?
Active Directory (AD) is a technology used on Microsoft Windows-based servers and computers, allowing administrators to create and manage domains, users and objects within a network.
It is a core service in many organizations, providing identity and access management, controlling and configuring systems and assigning security policies.
Over the years of performing red team tests we’ve documented that, in the majority of these engagements, Active Directory configuration is one of the main weaknesses in an organization’s defenses.
Our Active Directory Attack Resistance Service is targeted directly at testing AD installations for common problems and covers the 3 top areas that we commonly find weaknesses in when performing red team engagements: password quality, credential harvesting and enterprise configuration.
Key benefits of Active Directory Attack Resistance Service
- Testing the core of your organization’s corporate network
- Covers the 3 top areas that weaknesses are commonly found in during red teaming engagements
- Standardized methodology allows for easy integration into a regular testing program
Context’s active directory testing allows you to:
- Test your Active Directory installations for most common weaknesses
- Ensure that the core of your organization’s network is secure
Download our Active Directory testing service flyer: