WHAT ARE CODE REVIEWS?
A code review can verify the security of your application source code and find security flaws that may have been overlooked in the initial development phase and could leave your application vulnerable to attack.
Context can provide detailed advice on every aspect of the software development process, from design to release, providing clients with actionable measures to increase the overall security of the deployment, build process and source code.
Our expert consultants possess a blend of experience in software development, penetration testing and secure coding practices, allowing us to confidently deliver high-quality code review assessments.
What we can do for you:
- Review new or existing code bases to identify security issues before release or deployment, to maintain reliability, brand reputation and consumer confidence.
- Work with your organization to provide code review as part of your secure SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Review product source code to provide quality assurance, as part of a due diligence process during mergers and acquisitions.
- Provide guidance and ongoing assurance on secure and defensive development processes and design.
Context’s code reviews allow you to:
- Uncover flaws in your application source code
- Identify security issues before release or deployment of code
- Ensure secure and defensive development processes and design
Download our source code reviews service flyer: